Thursday, June 14, 2012

DIY cookie bowls


this is the best idea!

We had a banana split party last night (oh yeah. 80s flashback) for some friends who are moving away. I decided to make these little bowls with some chocolate chip cookie dough I had handy in the fridge to keep the dessert’s sweets:fruit ratio far beyond the medically advisable level. I used a medium muffin tin, but I think they’d be really sweet using a mini muffin tin for a kids party. You can prepare the mini ice cream cups beforehand, and then stick them pre-made into the freezer until it’s time for dessert!
I should probably stay far away from these cookie cups (it’ll seem less indulgent if you call them ‘cups’) if my skinny jeans ever want to be buttoned up again without injury. But just in case you need to know how to make these bad boys…
Supplies: Medium or large muffin tin, sprayed with non-stick cooking spray well. Cookie dough. Teaspoon. Ice cream and toppings.
AND BADABOOM! THIS REALLY IS THE BEST IDEA EVER. I ALWAYS TRY TO STICK ICE CREAM ON MY COOKIES... THEN IT MELTS AND GOES EVERYWHERE. OR I'LL JUST DECIDE TO CRUMPLE UP MY COOKIES AND STICK THEM IN MY ICE CREAM, BUT HERE, "YOU GET THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS" ....YES......YES I AM QUOTING HANNAH MONTANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment